Shipping, Delivery, and Returns
Normally, most products purchased will be delivered in 2-14 days except "special order" items which can take up to 10 weeks. However, due to COVID-19 delays, we have had some items that have taken longer. Talk to us prior to placing an order if timing is of essence to you. If an item is a special order, you will be contacted by our staff with estimated arrival/delivery date.
If you are in the Cedar Falls/Waterloo area, at the time of purchase or once your order comes in, we will schedule your delivery for a one-hour window. An adult must be present in order for our delivery team to complete delivery service. Our delivery team will set up your new chair or mattress as well as any purchased frames or adjustable power bases. They will also remove your old mattress if desired (be sure to have your bedding stripped from the old mattress).
120-Day Adjustment Guarantee
It is normal for a brand new mattress to feel firmer, sometimes much firmer than the version you tried in the store as it takes a few weeks for comfort layers to soften up and break in. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your body to adjust to your new mattress before you form a final opinion. In the event that you cannot adjust to your new mattress, we will exchange it for you. Due to the adjustment cycle, we will not perform exchanges before 30 or after 120 days from the time of delivery. Should you wish to exercise your exchange option, please make an appointment with your original salesperson. We do not offer refunds.
The following exchange restrictions will apply:
- The exchange guarantee is limited to one exchange only per set and replacement set(s) must be of equal or greater value to the set(s) on the original order. Any discounts received at the time of purchase do not apply to the exchange. The replacement set will be sold at the current tagged sale price.
- Exchanges are not available on floor samples, clearance or close-out merchandise, custom sizes, and mattress protectors, sheets or pillows.
- No refunds or exchanges on adjustable bases.
- The original mattress must be undamaged and in clean and sanitary condition. Stains/soiling, missing/removed law tags, and/or strong odors (such as smoke) that are detected when the mattress is returned will void all warranties and guarantees.
- Service and delivery fees are non-refundable.
- A $99 redelivery fee applies to all exchange orders.
Please take time to familiarize yourself with all warranty provisions for your purchase. Warranties do not include unnecessary service calls which may result in a $40 trip charge. In the event you need a repair that is covered under warranty, a tech will be dispatched to assess the furniture at no cost to you. However if the repair is not included in the warranty, there will be a $40 charge plus parts.